Motivation Comes From Action

 


Are you lacking motivation?

If you do, I guess you need to wait until you have motivation to accomplish what you want. Don’t find motivation in action. It won’t work.

It only comes from waiting on your bed. Motivation comes from scrolling through Instagram.

When you find David Goggins videos about motivation, maybe you will get motivated.

If not, keep scrolling. It will be alright. Just relax.

I want you to not succeed. I want you to keep scrolling and procrastinating. Just keep doing that until your enemy becomes stronger than you. Keep doing that until you don’t achieve anything in your life.

Wait, you don’t want that?

Well, good luck with that!


Procrastinator

I was that guy, and I still do that sometimes, finding motivation through scrolling social media.

I’m hoping that David Goggins will come in front of my house and tell me to do push-ups. Scrolling through social media is so easy. It takes a little effort to do it.

Social media gives me more easy stuff that helps me become weak and enjoy my comfortable self.

Those tools are great, but I use them unwisely. That’s why I’ve become weak!

Right now, I still procrastinate. I’m not perfect. Sometimes I still scroll on social media and procrastinate all of my tasks. Writing takes a lot of discipline.

I need to write every day in order to build a habit. In order to make myself one with writing, and I want that!

It’s not easy to find motivation today. Motivation can still come from other people and from scrolling on social media, but it only gives you an addiction.

You will begin scrolling again and trying to find those motivations. That’s why it can become an addiction.

Well, the great thing is, you don’t need to find motivation by scrolling through social media.

You can find motivation in doing something, even for just a little bit.

Start small

If you are wondering why people say, “Aim for big goals, then start taking small, actionable steps to achieve them, it’s because not all people have abundant discipline.

Not all people are born with the great skills of commitment and discipline to achieve their goals in the first place. We all need practice. We saw too much about skills like coding, writing, sports, etc. and thought that discipline was not one of them.

You need to know that discipline is a skill. Things that we sometimes didn’t know were skills:

  • The action of starting
  • Making great decisions
  • Thinking positively while in a difficult situation
  • Helping other people when you are shy to help
  • Saying hello to other people
  • Focus on the things you do
  • Giving kindness to people we hate

Those are skills that you can grind on. We don’t have to think too much about skills like writing, etc. Those are great skills to focus on, but those skills that I mentioned above are underrated.

We think that it’s our nature rather than practical skills.


The skill of failure

That’s why success People dealt with many failures.

It’s because they have the skill of coming back from failure and know how to deal with it. We are not aware of that. We focus too much on becoming successful when the important thing about success is failure.

Rather than waiting for success, you can focus on failure so you can gain more confidence to take steps.

Practice the skill of dealing with failure. Then success will become your reward in the future. The enjoyable part of being successful is living the process. Enjoy the process and write down your journey.

So, you can enjoy reading about your journey in the future.

It’s not easy to deal with that.

That’s why starting small is applicable to failure too. If you start with a big failure, it may bring you down so deeply. Then you may have a hard time coming back from your failure.

So, starting small can be applicable to many things.

“Success is on the far side of failure.”

–Thomas J. Watson


Find motivation by taking action.

Stop searching for motivation; you won’t find it. All you will find are more distractions and addictions. Start taking small steps if you lack confidence in taking big ones.

Enjoy the small steps that you take by writing them down so you can remember them in the future. Start small by practice the skill that we don’t know it’s a skill.

At the end, it’s our choice to live based on what we want. So start living the life you want!

“I want to get straight to the point.”

“I don’t have time to read long articles.”

Well, I put more actionable steps from my article on Twitter; go check it out!



Let’s build a community of writers.❤

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Top 5 Reasons to Learn Python in Today's Tech World" Its Technology Applications"